Food Allergy Awareness
$10.00 = 1yr access & certificate
This online Food Allergy course provides and understand of how to keep customers safe from the risks of food allergens.
Duration Approx | 20 minutes
Many millions of people suffer from food allergies in the US. Equivalent to 2% of the adult population and between 5-8% of children.
The course objective is to reduce the risk that consumers suffer an allergic, reaction mild or severe by provide food handlers, supervisors and managers with an awareness of allergen risks and safe management practices.
The course also provides awareness on practical First Aid measures should a reaction occur.
What you will learn:
- Types of food intolerance
- Safe Service Preparation
- Safe Allergen Management Practices
- Emergency Procedures should a reaction occur
- Accelerated Learning – 25 Minutes –
- Rich Media & engaging content
- Instant digital certificate on successful completion
- Complementary training record back-up from echo3