$15.00 = 1yr access & certificate
This online risk assessment course provide the knowledge to effective undertake risk assessments.
Duration Approx. | 60 minutes
Controlling risks in your workplace is the fundamental part of managing the health and safety in your business. You need to think about what might cause harm to people and decide whether you are taking reasonable steps to prevent that harm. This will teach why risk assessment is important, how to do a risk assessment and how to do a method statement.
What you will learn:
- Risk Assessments and the law
- Why risk assessments are important
- Understand common causes of accidents
- How to report an incident
- Understand the hierarchy of control
- Know how to rate risks according to their likelihood and severity to ensure suitable control measures are put in place.
- Know what is involved at each stage of the risk assessment process.
- Know how often to update a risk assessment
- Know how to complete a Method Statement
Who Is the Risk Assessment Course for?
This course is suitable for all workers involved in developing a risk assessment and/or enforcing procedures in the workplace. This applies to all employers, managers and supervisors, regardless of the industry or environment that they work in.
Through out the course there are short ‘Knowledge Checks’. At the end of the course is a 20 question assessment.
To successfully complete the course candidates are required to achieve 80% in the final assessment. The assessment may be retaken as often as required.
On successful completion candidates will be automatically emailed their completion certificate.
The completion certificate contains the candidate name, course title, date and a validation code which can be authenticated via echo3education.
Some courses also offer a digital badge so your success can be shared online through websites like Linkedin. Sharing the digital badge requires free third party software. echo3education are happy to explain the process.